Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Quite day away from trading

Hi there,

As i said yesterday i wasnt going to be trading all day today and was just going to trade the London open at 7am. Well i wish i didnt bother at all today!! my cable resulted in -20pips and the eur/pound didnt trigger so that was that.

I do take losses faitly well and not too concerned as every trade cant be a winning one! The London open strategy which i posted yesterday has served me well and will continue to do in the future. I dont may much attention to a losing day Im more concerned about my weekly and monthly stats.

I had a nice day away from trading went for a long walk and just chilled out. Its important to have time away from the desk and i usually finish early on the Wednesday and midday on friday. Hope everyone had a good trading day!

Result for the day -20pips.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment