Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Flat morning

Hi There,

Well today was a fairly poor effort with just 2 trades. It started off well at the London open with Cable as i bagged 32pips trading the breakout from the Asian session











For some reason I missed loads of chances to get on the strong Euro up trend against the dollar and the yen. Below is the eur/yen on 15min charts. Cant believe i didnt take any of these. Im beginning to think my trading plan needs tweaking and I also need to use my chart time more productively.










My losing trade today was a short on eur/usd but with a tight stop in place it cost me just -15pips











So today gave me a total of 17 pips! I will look at some longer timeframe setups this evening. Hpe everyone had a better day than me!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment