Monday, July 6, 2009

And we're off......

to a slow start that is! Monday morning blues meant that I missed most of the early big moves in the Forex market and all I could manage was 3 countertrend trades resulting in 2 winners.

My Ftse scalp +12
Eur/yen -25
Cable(gbp/usd) + 32

So there you have it a whopping 19pips for Monday! Later on tonight I will do a quick scan for longer term trades which i like to have running in the background!

As this is my first post heres some information on my trading style/typical day!:


I start trading Fx at 6am. I stick to the major pairs with low spreads. Usually scalp with 3min charts and some longer day trades with 15min charts.

I also keep an eye on the ftse and dax.Every 4 hours i flick throgh the fx charts for longer term plays based on s+r, trend lines and divergence. I spend an hour at night doing eod(end of day trades)

Hopefully everyone had a better trading day than me!

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment