Friday, July 17, 2009

End of Week Review

Hi There,

As i said yesterday no trading today so I will take this opportunity to do my weekly review. This week I managed 13 trades resulting in 8 successful trades giving me a total of 223pips. Looking back its easy to see that Tuesdays 3 winning trades on the 4hr charts provided the bulk of this and my losing trades seemed to be counter trend trades that at i didnt close quick enough when in profit!

Next week Im going to spend quality time on the 4hr and daily charts looking to catch some big moves. Im going to stick trading the London open with Cable and during the day am going to be more selective in the 15min setups that I take.

Over the weekend Im going to reread Trading in the Zone, exciting eh! I hope everyone had a good trading week and have a great weekend!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment