Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Early bird catches the pips!

Hi There,

Well today was certainly a better day! I managed to drag myself out of bed at 6am to prepare for the London session and trade some British pairs. I note the high and low of the Asian session and then trade the breakout at 7am on the hourly candles with the plan of gaining a nice 25-30 pips per trade!

I managed to bank 25 pips with a Cable short @ 162.05(5pips below the Asian low)









Same strategy on the eur/pound but the breakout didnt happen until 8am candle which is fine! I managed to nick just 18pips with this. I entered 5pips above the Asian high @ 86.11. Try out this strategy and see how you get on!











The rest of the day was fairly quite with 1 winner( +35pips eur/usd) and a loser(-9 eur/chf). So all in all today there was 4 trades resulting in 3 winners and a total of + 69pips.

Tomorrow wont be a full days trading and i just plan on trading the London open. Hope everyones trading is going well!

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment